Sunday, January 20, 2008

options abound

wow. so I haven't written for over a week, that's how busy I have been, every minute full. Sadly, I write this installment from home in the US, as I returned here last night.

As I reflect upon the last week, it already feels like the reality of it is slipping away and the events and people are becoming a dream. I can't let that happen; I must go back. As I accepted my certificate and gave my speech, I promised I would be back pronto, and the words felt right. But something happened when I stepped off the plane - I remembered and felt comfortable in my life here in Denver... choices, choices....

The last days in Guanajuato made me fall even more in love with the place. Aquaintances have become friends, and Friends have become family. Goodbye was intense, tears and emotions flowing freely. This is what real connection is.

No comments: